Linux Administrator / Support Engineer
I am searching for a Linux based Support Engineer for an exciting Plymouth based business.
You will be experienced in Linux Administration and will be responsible for user/account management, patching and shell scripting.
I am looking for a Support Engineer who has experience of high availability applications, knowledge of redundancy, scalability, monitoring and performance optimisation are essential.
Ideal candidates will have outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving abilities.
You will on a daily basis be responsible for configuring, administrating and support internal systems, servers and client platforms.
Any experience with testing, Cloud (AWS) or open source distributed database management systems is a bonus (i.e.
Cassandra or Redis).
- Server Administration
- Server Configuration
- Server Support
- Hardware & Software Provisioning
- Issue Resolution
Please forward me your application and CV (in Word format) and I will call you to discuss this position and client in detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Operations Executive ( Retail - Field )
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- IT Support Analyst
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Senior Test Analyst
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Technician
- EDM Executive
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- Solution Architect
- B2B Software Product Manager
- B2B Software Product Manager / Scrum Master
- IT Support Administrator
- Reporting Analyst (Google Analytics)
- Web Developer (PHP, HTML & CSS)
- C# and ASP.NET Developer
- Electronics Engineer (Hardware Design)