PHP Developer (Zend or Symfony or Laravel)
We are searching urgently for a PHP Developer for our digital client based in sunny Devon!
You will primarily be responsible for developing and maintaining PHP based software and web/ecommerce development - you will act as support on some projects and you will also be involved in new systems/software development (from inception).
You will have good communication skills as there is a lot of customer/peer interaction; the successful candidate is expected to work on projects from their inception, through development, testing, to delivery, and ongoing support.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good level of ability in the following technical skills;
- PHP (v5 or later)
- SQL and/or MySQL
- PHP Frameworks (including Zend or Symfony or Laravel or similar)
- Unit Testing
- Version Control
- RESTful Services
- Web Servers
- Continuous Integration
Other skills that would be beneficial to the role but are non-essential are;
- Apache or Nginx
- Drupal (v6 and later)
To be a success in this role you will need to be a strong team player with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
This is a permanent position working on a 40 hour per week basis.
It comes with a very competitive salary and good benefits package/Holiday allowance.
Please forward me your application and CV (in word format), along with any example URLs, or a portfolio of your work, and I will call you immediately to discuss the role in detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- B2B Software Product Manager / Scrum Master
- B2B Software Product Manager
- Solution Architect
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- IT Support Analyst
- Operations Executive ( Retail - Field )
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- PPC Executive
- EDM Executive
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Technician
- Oracle Developer and Support Engineer
- Senior Test Analyst
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- SEO Executive
- Software Development Manager
- 1st Line Helpdesk Support
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET)