Business Development Manager - Events
Social Playground is a leading national marketing and events organisation, and due to growth are seeking a driven Business Development Manager to join their Sydney team.
Although young, they have carved a name for themselves, by linking businesses and consumers through branded marketing.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new business using a variety of method including phone calls, face to face meetings, and networking events
- Managing the sales cycle from inception through to close
- Managing and leveraging existing client relationships
- Representing the brand at a variety of events and social gatherings
With experience in events and a passion for new business development you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with leading national brands, autonomy, and flexible working hours.
Having excellent networking skills and a relevant contact base, you are able to attend exciting and fun events throughout the year and across Sydney.
This organisation can offer career progression and the tools of the trade to enable to you achieve in this position.
Due to growth, there is an immediate need, so please APPLY now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance