Python Developer - London - £25k - £40k
Are you a Python Developer looking for the next step in your career, or even looking to build on your existing programming skills? If you have a passion for technology then this is an incredible opportunity to join innovative start-up in the heart of London.
You should be a passionate Python Developer with a lots of enthusiasm for producing top quality code.
If you have the drive and ambition to become a successful Developer, you will have excellent work examples of personal or commercial projects working with Python.
Skills and experience:
· Excellent programming skills in Python.
· Strong willingness to learn.
· Ability to co-operate positively as part of a small team.
· Genuine love of programming and problem solving.
· Some experience in test-driven development.
· Frameworks; Django/Scrapy.
· Amazon Web Services.
· XPath/CSS DOM Selectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working within the Development team, and joining at an early stage, however as the company's client base grows you will become the data expert, with the opportunity to learn and contribute to the entire project lifecycle with the valuable guidance of the Lead Architect.
Initially, you will be;
· Writing / maintaining web scrapers (Python/Scrapy).
· Developing / documenting the company's API.
· Taking complete ownership of company data sources.
· Working closely with the QA team & Senior Engineers.
· Delivering clean code to high-standard.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the company's growing success story.
They are an innovative start up within the commercial property industry, based in the heart of central London.
In their first three months they had already worked with some of the top commercial agencies in the UK, and with their fresh take on the industry they have big visions to re-shape the market, both in the UK and overseas!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £40k, depending on experience.
Not only does this company offer a competitive salary there are tonnes of benefits! You will be offered company-funded training, shares (contingent on length of service), excellent holiday package, as well as a range of treat allowances- from gym membership to cinema tickets!
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to take the next step in your career in back-end Development, then get in touch ASAP.
Opportunities like this do not stick around for long! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 6554671 and we can discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k