Product Manager, PET care, Veterinary
Are you looking to join a company in which you can learn and improve your skill set in a friendly and stimulating environment? Imagine to work in a company which supports and investes in you allowing you to grow as professional.
This will help you to come back home satisfied and happy.
My client is looking for a candidate to join the Marketing team as a Product Manager.
The company is leader in the Animal Health industry and is expanding the Marketing divisions in Italy.
Your key functions and responsibilities will include:
- Product range management, analysis & growth
- Market analysis to identify new opportunities
- Competitor benchmarking: product range, pricing and promotions
- Margins and sales performance analysis
- Negotiations over manufacturer rebate
- Defining data structure for products specification & classification
- Products grouping and segmentation
- Controlling quality of product content for the website
- To have great understanding of veterinary medicine and pet care markets
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (marketing)
- Fluent English AND Italian
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to details
- The ability to draw meaningful insights from large volumes of data
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong experience with Excel spreadsheets
Location: North Italy
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Corinna Rubiu, at C.Rubiu@nonstop-recruitment.com.
If this role is not right and you work in the Animal Health industry for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Keywords:Marketing, Brand manager, product manager, Area Manager, Key account, KAM, Key Account Manager, Animal Health, Ruminants, Ovini, Suini, Piccoli Animali, Grandi animali, Companion Animal, Vet, Pharma, Swine, CA, CAH, Poultry, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Livestock, Big animals,Grandi animali, uccelli, birds, equini, equino, equine, grossi animali, bestiame, Ruminanti, Ruminants, Bovini, Ovini, Suini, Swine, Cattle, Ovine, Sheep, Poultry, Pollame, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Feed, Mangime, Mangimi, Mangimistica, Mangimistiche, Diagnostica, Veterinaria, Cavalli, Cavalla, Horses, Horse, Equine, Equini
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Weltweites Unternehmen - Product Manager
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- MSL - Hepatologie - BeNeLux
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Deputy Team Manager-Floating between R&A and MASH
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview next week!
- Medical Writer - France - product launch
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Image Manager – CDD – Nice
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Enter the Pharmaceutical industry- Global CRO
- Lead Developer – Public Sector Contract – ASAP
- Science Teaching Opportunities - Bedfordshire
- Social Worker: MASH