National Account Manager-grocery
National Account Manager-FMCG grocery accounts
£45,000-£55,000 + competitive commission & package
I am looking for an experienced National Account Manager to help grow my clients Grocery channels.
You will also be heavily involved with our product range development as we expand into additional product categories.
This is a really exciting role for an account manager who wants to significantly grow a business in its infancy that has major potential to grow significantly.
You will be closely aligned with product development, as you will be the point of contact with our suppliers.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? You must have Account Management experience (grocery, convenience, wholesale preferred) and you must be comfortable working with a category management approach.
- Experience in grocery accounts with any of the top multiples
- Commercially astute with previous ownership of P&L
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record in delivery of sales, profit and margin and all relevant commercial KPI’s
- Degree qualified
- Experience in multi brand environment preferred
- Flexible and adaptable approach with excellent team working skills
- Ability to manage complex and multiple tasks with good prioritisation skills
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good at co-ordinating multiple agencies/stakeholders
In addition, my client is offering great training and learning and development opportunities and a discount scheme involving lots of high street retailers and service providers.
My client is an international organisation who has been delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 50 years.
They operate a wide portfolio franchised food & beverage brands in travel and retail locations across 26 countries.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Full Time
- Rate: Â£45k - 55k per year + Benefits
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Taj Rai
- Tel: 0207 790 2666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TRNAMS1
- Posted: 2016-09-17 13:04:35 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Deputy Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£24k basic + Â£4k tronc
- General Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£38k basic + bonus + Â£3k tronc
- Area Manager for Exciting, Casual Dining Group- North of England - Must come from a branded restaura
- Operations Manager - Established Restaurant Group!!!!
- Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bournemouth - Â£22 basic + tronc + bonus
- Trainee Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bristol - Â£18-19 basic + tronc + bonus
- General Manager - Stunning Restaurant Brand - Bournemouth - up to Â£32k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Cool Shoreditch Venue- London - Â£30-35k + Bonus
- Group Events and Reservations Manager - London - up to Â£32k basic + Â£7k tronc + Bonus - Primarily Mo
- Deputy Manager needed for Globally Inspired Concept - Heathrow - Â£25-28k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Retail/ QSR Concept - Victoria - Â£32k basic + bonus
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Midlands - Â£35k + great bonus potential
- General Manager Fantastic branded restaurant- Leeds
- Business Development Director - Healthcare Soft Services - Home Based / Field - Â£75,000 - Â£90,000 pl
- Events Sales & Marketing Manager - Prestigious College Venue - Â£40-Â£45,000 - Westminster
- Chef Manager - Education Contract Catering - Â£23,000 - North London - Term Time Only
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55,000 plus
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55-Â£70,000
- Area Manager - Education & B&I Contract Catering - East Anglia - Up to Â£50k plus PRB
- Area Managers, Operations Managers, Catering Managers and Chef Managers!