Bring your sales flair and passion for advertising to this global media giant!! Selling advertising into a range of magazine titles, you will enjoy the support of a fantastic manager and work in a dynamic and driven team.
Enjoying genuine recognition and reward for your efforts, working with this organisation will give you extensive development opportunities, along with access to the on site gym and café, and the opportunity to strike a work life balance!
Your key tasks will involve:
- Selling print advertising into a range of titles via phone based sales
- Maintaining and expanding existing accounts whilst continuing to develop opportunities in new areas
- Being involved in proofing advertisements and will liaise closely with production and other departments in this media giant
- Research and prepare quotations
- Negotiate and renew corporate advertising contracts
- Attend client meetings with key accounts
This role has both an account management and new business focus, with you spending your time nurturing existing accounts, as well as identifying and developing new relationships with new prospects through cold calling.
You will be identifying, managing and rectifying issues relating to your clients advertising needs.
You will develop your relationship with your clients by keeping them up to date with any changes, answering queries and advising of new product launches.
To succeed in this role you will possess:
- Previous phone based sales experience (advertising or media industry experience will be an advantage but not essential)
- A target and customer focused attitude
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Confidence to liaise with clients at all levels
- A friendly and motivated disposition
Working with this company offers you exciting career opportunities, whilst working in a supportive and social environment.
Amongst the countless incentives are industry events for you to attend and the chance to sell something you're genuinely interested in!
If you are driven to succeed and seeking to be part of a global company where your career will flourish then APPLY TODAY!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A ) SK922816A
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance