Customer Service Agent
This Australian owned digital media business is experiencing an exciting growth phase and is currently building their customer service function.
If you are a sales and customer service professional looking to join a unique and innovative organisation, this could be the role for you!
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, you will have a focus on building strong customer and stakeholder relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling customer communications and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Providing support to various teams across the business
- Logging and updating detailed notes on customer queries and requests
With previous customer service experience ideally in a call centre environment, you will be able to hit the ground running in this role.
Your knowledge and skill set within a similar environment will be called upon to help create and implement policies and procedures in this start-up environment.
Your proven track record of problem solving and thinking proactively will not go unnoticed.
Finally your talent in communicating with customers in an empathetic yet appropriate business manner will be looked upon favourably!
This is an opportunity to join a high energy, fast paced business with in a rewarding sector.
Please apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A ) SK922816A
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant