Enjoying double figure growth for the last few years, this Australian manufacturer and distributor of speciality products in the healthcare industry are poised to make a real mark in their field of expertise.
With growth comes change and new opportunities for people to develop and make an astounding contribution.
On opportunity has become available for a Warehouse/Logistics Manger to join and lead the team to success.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead by example and work autonomously to provide the direction and commercial know-how to take the company to the next level.
You will be responsible for the daily operation of the warehouse and ensure that all deliveries are dispatched on time to customer's delivery expectations and assume accountability for the service.
You must be able to be hands on and lead by example.
Your other key duties will include:
- Stock counts are in line with stock list and records
- Inventory accuracy and reconciliations
- Manage all areas of logistics
- Resource Planning
- Service products according to customer specifications and standards
- Responsible for quality assurance and standards
- WHS standards are adhered to
To be successful you will have experience supervising a team along and be hands-on with an approachable people management style.
You will be professional, deadline driven, work to KPI's and have excellent communication skills.
Ideally SAP experience is strongly desired along with a current forklift license would be advantageous.
This is a small, close knit team who are looking for someone who can assist and lead them by example.
There is a bonus element if you meet your KPI's as well as the opportunity to build your own team.
If you have the skills and experience required for the role and looking for an excellent company to grow within, the Apply Now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Ward Young on +61282709735
( SK913089A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Spare Parts Officer
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed