Nurse Practitioner Job, Birmingham
Role: Nurse Practitioner
Salary: band 7 : band 8a (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full time or Part time (Monday- Friday)
A thriving and leading practice in Birmingham is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner, to help them provide the best patient care to their (approximately) 4,400 patient list.
Ideally the centre prefer you to work on a full time basis, however they could be flexible with this should the right Nurse require part time hours.
The successful Nurse can expect to receive the following benefits:
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* NHS pension
* The choice to work on a self-employed basis if preferred
* Continued support and training throughout your employment
The ideal Nurse:
The successful Nurse will be experienced and confident within the role of a Nurse Practitioner and have a professional manner.
Previous experience working within Primary Care setting would also be advantageous.
So if you're a Nurse Practitioner in Birmingham, what's stopping you? Apply today!
How to apply:
To apply- simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com quoting the reference RHBIRMAP and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy or any other opportunities we may have for you, call Rebecca on 0114 2757421
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings.
As well as this great permanent position, we are currently receiving a high volume of locum work within this area.
Call Rebecca today, and see what Chase Medical can offer you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: P.A, F.T.E, pro rata, dependent on experience
- Location: Birmingham
- Type: Both
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Hawksworth
- Tel: 0114 2757421
- Fax: 0114 218 0995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RH-BIRM-AP
- Posted: 2016-09-18 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Practice Nurse - Burnley
- Nurse Practitioner, North Bradford, Permanent
- Practice Nurse With Minor Illness, Wakefield, Permanent, Part-Time
- General Practitioner (GP), Manchester
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) : near Castleford
- GP - Preston (Lancashire)
- Nurse Practitioner, Liverpool
- Salaried GP : near Chorley
- Nurse Practitioner, Walsall
- Nurse Practitioner Opportunity, Leicester
- Practice Nurse, Kirkby
- Practice Nurse, local to Bishop's Stortford
- Practice Nurse Position Available Locally to Walsall.
- Exciting New Vacancy: Travel Clinic Nurse, Leeds
- Nurse Practitioner
- Permanent Practice Nurse, Near Darlington, Part Time
- Permanent Practice Nurse, Near Richmond - North Yorkshire, Part Time
- Nurse Practitioner - Twickenham
- Practice Nurse Job, Pontefract
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Liverpool, Permanent : Full Time