Registered Manager - Surrey - Progression
Registered Manager - Woking - Progression
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Adults Reablement service based in Surrey.
This is the perfect opportunity to further develop your career and add your personal touch to a service that is expanding allowing you to progress and climb the career ladder so you can move into a more senior position in the future as well as earn a higher salary.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employers.
You will have a minimum of 2 years care management experience and the Level 5 of equivalent.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide
- PE Teacher Wanted- New Sporting Facilities!
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- KS5 /A-level Science Teacher, 'Outstanding' OFSTED, Derby
- Service Manager - 12 month contract
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- Business Dev & Market Access_Challenges ?
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!