Registered Manager - Surrey - Progression
Registered Manager - Woking - Progression
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Adults Reablement service based in Surrey.
This is the perfect opportunity to further develop your career and add your personal touch to a service that is expanding allowing you to progress and climb the career ladder so you can move into a more senior position in the future as well as earn a higher salary.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employers.
You will have a minimum of 2 years care management experience and the Level 5 of equivalent.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately
- Design Engineer - OEM - HPV - Start up - Perm