Registered Manager - Bedfordshire - Progression
Registered Manager - Bedford - Progression
A new post has become vacant for a Children's Registered Manager in a Emotional Behavioural Difficulties service based in Bedfordshire.
This is the perfect opportunity to further develop your career and add your personal touch to a service that is expanding allowing you to progress and climb the career ladder so you can move into a more senior position in the future as well as earn a higher salary.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employers.
You will have a minimum of 2 years care management experience and the Level 5 of equivalent.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris