NHS Band 6 Senior Cardiac Anaesthetic Practitioner
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 6 Senior Operating Theatre (Cardiac Anaesthetic) Practitioner to join the perioperative team at our leading NHS Trust clients based in Harefield, Greater London, a small, attractive community on the green belt fringe of the city.
This is a full-time role but this Trust is open to hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Medic International Nursing & Theatres is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trusts.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering a relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading NHS Trust, situated in the countryside just outside Northwest London.
It is one of the leading centres in the world for heart and lung transplants, and a pioneer of left ventricular assist device research.
Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
Band 6 applicants must have at least two years' experience at Band 5 level in Cardiac Theatres.
A recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
Anaesthetic applicants must hold an appropriate qualification.
Good communication skills and willingness to work in flexible environment will be essential.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists and full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
For a summary of all current Medic Scrub vacancies click HERE, and for an overall summary of all Theatre vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£29.9k - 40.1k per year + NHS Employee Benefits apply
- Location: Harefield, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TCA122/07
- Posted: 2016-09-18 13:57:52 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Nurse Practitioner
- ANP / ECP
- Senior Theatre (Orthopaedic Scrub) Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse - Outpatients (Band 6/7)
- Staff Nurse - Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery (Days)
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Clinical Educator - Surgical
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward (FTC P/T)
- NHS Band 6 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab (Enhanced salary)
- Locum RMN - Community / Crisis Team (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Staff Nurse - Acute Stroke (Enhanced salary)
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Unit
- Ward Manager- Adult Acute
- Locum Hospital Pharmacist (Jersey)
- Occupational Therapist Neuro Rehab - Senior 1 (Band 7)
- Lead Cancer Nurse
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician (Jersey, Ch Is) Band 5 / 6
- Staff Nurse - Oncology P/T
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Nights
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric Inpatients (Band 6)