Product Manager - Orthopaedics - Warsaw,Poland
KA/143946/2 - Product Manager - Niche Orthopaedics - Warsaw, Poland
An international medical device company are searching for a Product Manager to work specifically with their orthopaedics portfolio based from Warsaw, Poland.
As a Product Manager, you will be the key interface between the sales team and external partners and will take on a largely operational role for the orthopaedics portfolio.
You will be working closely with clinics and orthopaedic surgeons across Poland whilst supporting the rest of the marketing team on an international level.
This company bring a strong reputation within the medical technology field and can offer you a solid career within orthopaedic marketing.
You will receive training from highly experienced professionals and will have the opportunity to continuously elevate your career as the company continues to grow and expand.
Key Requirements for this Product Manager position for orthopaedics include:
- At least 3 years experience within product management
- Previous experience within the medical device field, ideally within orthopaedics
- Fluent Polish and English
- Candidates can be homebased in Warsaw and must be able to travel up to 30%
Interested in hearing more? For more information on this Product Manager position, please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to email@example.com or call Kate Adley on +41 (0) 435 080 816.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of making an application.
Not the right position for you? Then please pass this advertisement onto anyone with medical device product management experience who could be interested in local position within orthopaedics based in Warsaw, Poland.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex