Permanent Teaching Roles, Lewisham - Variety of Subjects
A number of exciting teaching opportunites are currently becoming available across Lewisham for both immediate and January starts, including for:
- Core Subjects (English, Maths, Science)
- ICT / Computer Science
- Early Years / KS1 / KS2
- Range of other subjects
These roles range all the way from Newly Qualified Teachers, through to management and headteacher positions, and from early years education up to KS5 and post 16.
Additionally, I have both Supply and Permanent positions; this ensures that no matter what your current situation or employment circumstances, there will be an opportunity to suit you!
Get in touch to hear more about these opportunities to help to progress the next step in your educational career!
Apply now to hear more about these exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunities.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email your CV to email@example.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for London, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Technical Manager – Industrial Coatings Range
- Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Head of RA leading UK wide projects
- In-Plant Technician - Market Leading Inks
- Acoustic Manager: Niche Role w/ Building Acoustics
- Social Worker-LAC-£35 per hour
- Senior Account Director - Patient Support Programs
- Social Worker-Children-Interview Immediately
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Work with Orthopaedic products as a Packaging Engineer– 75K+ CH
- Year 1 Teacher - Try Before Committing
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow? Medical Writing?
- Global project! Active ingredient Registration Mgr–80K+ EU wide
- Housemaster - Sports & Activities - Start in January
- Biocides Registration Manager - Leading Business