Supply & Permanent Teaching Roles - Permanent Posts
Are you a qualified or newly qualified teacher?
Are you looking to work in South East London?
Are you interested in new, exciting and varied teaching opportunities?
If yes, then there are jobs for you!
A number of exciting teaching opportunites have recently become available across South East London in a wide variety of subjects, including:
- Core Subjects (English, Maths, Science)
- ICT / Computer Science
- Early Years / KS1 / KS2
- Range of other subjects
There are posts currently available in the Boroughs of Croydon, Bexley, Lewisham, Bromley, Greenwich & more.
Get in touch to hear more about these opportunities to help to progress the next step in your educational career!
Apply now to hear more about these exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunities.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Edward Little on 020 794 027 49 (EXT: 3208) or send your updated CV in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for London, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge