Year 4 Class Teacher - Large School
A school in South East London is currently looking for a KS1/2 teacher from September.
The school are seeking to appoint an experienced, ambitious, highly motivated class teacher to join our hard working team in key stage 2, as a Year 4 class teacher.
This is a large school, giving you many other experienced colleagues to work alongside, and share planning and ideas.
The school is offering an incredibly quick turnaround - you can be booked in for an interview within a week, giving you the chance to secure a new post for September within the next few days.
You should be a qualified or newly qualified primary school Teacher, ready to start in September and comfortable with KS2 classroom teaching.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium