Year 4 Class Teacher - Large School
A school in South East London is currently looking for a KS1/2 teacher from September.
The school are seeking to appoint an experienced, ambitious, highly motivated class teacher to join our hard working team in key stage 2, as a Year 4 class teacher.
This is a large school, giving you many other experienced colleagues to work alongside, and share planning and ideas.
The school is offering an incredibly quick turnaround - you can be booked in for an interview within a week, giving you the chance to secure a new post for September within the next few days.
You should be a qualified or newly qualified primary school Teacher, ready to start in September and comfortable with KS2 classroom teaching.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent