100% home-based - Medical Writer
100% home-based - Medical Writer
This is a home-based role, which is very rare in pharma and super convenient if that's what you are after! Furthermore this is a varied position with a focus on virtual team leadership and spearheading statistic consulting: not a regular boring job, actually very interesting.
My Client has newly set up operations in Europe, and this is a great opportunity to acquire strong stakes in the operations of the company.
The role involves working on international projects in which you are closely involved with the teams of 2 other countries, allowing you to also acquire experience with an outsourced model.
In addition the company culture consists of short communication lines, and define themselves as "straight talking" and "non-corporate."
If you are based in the UK or Europe and have experience with EU risk management planning this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role, or simply to find out more about opportunities available to you within this area, please contact George Watson on 0207 940 2105 or by e-mail (email@example.com).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Home-based, Medical Writer, medical writer lead, senior medical writing, senior medical writer, principal medical writer, medcomms, agency, medical communications, writing, editing, client facing, creative, Oxfordshire, Cheshire, Macclesfield, glasgow, oxford, London, greater London, united kingdom, UK, jobs, relocate, relocateable, home-working, flexible working, scientific writer, science writer, scientific director, publication manager, Pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical, med comms, scientific writer, scientific communication, CRO, multi-national, contract research organization, contract research organisation, , United Kingdom, UK, England, Great Britain, Europe, Permanent, med writer, contracter, contract, freelance, regulatory writer, regulatory writing, clinical data, writing, Science, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, editorial, editor, publishing
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM-R&A/MASH-Senior Practitioners Considered
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- QA GMP Manager, Global Projects
- Business Development Manager-Top Vascular Player Worldwide
- Chemistry Teacher – Outstanding sixth form – New facilities
- English teacher – Urgent – Immediate interviews.
- Biology Specialist – High Performing Sixth Form – Academy schoo
- Aseptic Officer (Sterile Operational Quality Leader) - Travel
- Process Engineer - Pharma - great company
- Business Transformation Finance Manager - CFA, commercial team
- Support Analyst – variety of roles – January Start
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Creative Medical Writer Role–Scientific–London
- CRA in Germany – Kickstart your Medical Devices career!
- Marketing Manager – Leading Cosmetics - Paris
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East