Assistant Head Teachers - Great Progression
A wonderful, growing primary school in Lewisham is looking for 2 Assistant Head Teachers for Janaury starts.
With 2 posts available, you will have the opportunity to coordinate either the EYFS or KS1 across a growing school which is expanding from 2 form entry to 3 form entry.
One of the best things about this post is the progression on offer; with numbers increasing you will enjoy the chance to help the school grow and succeed in a leadership post that will involve both school improvement and class teaching responsibilities.
This is a unique chance to both enjoy your teaching and be involved in strategy and planning, helping to further your teaching career.
The school is currently ranked 'Good' on Ofsted, and is being run by a brilliant Head Teacher and SLT which is hoping to push the school onwards towards 'Outstanding.' The Head Teacher is passionate about helping to develop future leaders, and you will have the chance to learn from an excellent faculty to help further grow your own skillset and management techniques.
You will have the chance to bring your own leadership style to help push the school towards 'Outstanding.'
The school is in a great location, with excellent travel routes and less than 10 minutes walk from a tube station in Lewisham, making your commute easier, quicker and cheaper.
This post will be paid on the Inner London weighting Leadership scale.
The right candidate should be a qualified, experienced primary school pracitioner, either with leadership experience or experience as a phase leader.
You should be comfortable with EYTS or KS1 and able to start from January.
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for London, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!