Principal Epidemiologist - Variety of Projects
If you have extensive experience in epidemiological studies in academia or within the pharmaceutical industry and you hold an extensive list of publications or scientific contributions, then this might be the right position for you! My client is a unique type of consultancy that offer diversity in your daily work! They work on both public and privately funded epidemiological projects, so if you are looking for the opportunity to be part of a flexible company that has a lot to offer, do not hesitate to apply now!
For the Principal Epidemiologist position, you will:
- have extensive experience in epidemiological studies/population studies (over 5 years ideally)
- have experience with statistical tools (any);
- have experience in project management and dealing with project coordination;
- hold an extensive list of publications that you are the author or co-author of;
- speaks fluent English.
If you think you are the right person for this role, contact Nida Serban by sending your CV in ENGLISH in Word format by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com or feel free to contact me on +33 176 753 340 or +44 207 940 2105.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London
- Regulatory Affairs in Sunny Spain!
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Internazionale