Freelance CRA, Immediate Start-Frankfurt
My client is a leading company in providing services in real-world data sector for the pharmaceutical industry.
They are currently looking for the the assistance of a freelance CRA based in Frankfurt or willing to relocate until the end of the year.
If you have been looking to gain valuable experience in a company with great reputation in the industry, then apply now! The interviews will be arranged as soon as possible for an October start.
For the Freelance CTA/CRA, you will:
- have previous working experience as a CTA/CRA in a CRO or pharmaceutical environment;
- be familiar with the tasks of a CTA/CRA and have particularly engaged in late phase clinical trials;
- have good knowledge of the ICH-GCP guidelines; as well as local/ national regulations;
- ideally hold an MSc in a Scientific field;
- speak fluent/native German, as well as fluent English.
As the Freelance CTA/CRA, you will be responsible with:
ethic committee submissions;
communication with sites and sponsors;
preparation and completion of study documentation;
- site monitoring visits (when needed);
online site initiation training.
! Please note that applications from candidates who do not speak both German and English at fluent levels will not be considered.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on (+49) 08921 093363 or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately