Formulation expert - Fantastic training - Germany
I am currently recruiting for a new Formulation expert to join my client, a pharmaceutical company based in the North of Germany.
This is a company that are still quite young but with a fantastic financial backing they can offer outstanding training to help develop different skills in order for you to progress to the next level in your career.
This opportunity will see you working in the field of protein formulation whilst coordinating all formulation activities in the development team.
You will be expected to guide different lab personnel and supervise the external collaborations.
This position is an excellent stepping stone into progressing in your career with the help of different training and mentoring you will see your self flying forward in your career.
You will be working closely with analytical development and process development on a project basis whilst establishing a lab that coincides with the formulation development needs.
To be considered for this post you must be able to speak both German and English fluently.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in formulation from the Pharmaceutical industry.
With such a highly desirable position applications will close quickly.
Contact Peter Byrne of NonStop Recruitment ASAP by calling him on 0041 43 508 0817 or email him to email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!
- Primary School Vacancies. Flexible start dates!
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Science Teacher Wanted- Great leadership Team!
- International PV auditor - UK
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- QSW - Leaving Care/LAC - South East - Flexible Working
- Head of QA - Innovativt Legemiddel/Norge
- Clinical Study Managers in Immunology Switzerland
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Senior Medical Writer - Unique Opportunity – Switzerland
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Emilia Romagna
- Sales Director - Global Comp/Sverige
- LAC and Leaving Care - 0-25 - Work in Pods - Weekly Supervision