Marketing Communications Manager - Member Communications
Our Client is a well performing, well respected superannuation fund with a strong brand..
They are a company that prides themselves on creating an environment for their team that will give them the opportunity to develop and grow professionally and also a culture where people will be respected and nurtured.
A new role has been created within the Marketing & Communications team for an initial 6 months due to the expectation of further growth.
You will be focused on transforming the business from a Super Fund into a 'wealth creator' whilst concentrating ensuring all Member Communications are well received and delivered with clear key messaging.
Key focus points include
- Create and manage all updates for a variety of communications for both creative and disclosure documents including member newsletters and statements with the key objective of engaging and motivating members
- You will be responsible for evaluating feedback and identifying what needs to be actioned and then communicated in a more effective way
- Working closely with the broader marketing team, you will be responsible for making changes to marketing materials
- You will be involved in increasing member engagement by developing communications to support a range of channels
To be successful you will possess
- At least 5 years superannuation experience
- Proven experience writing member communications including creative, regulatory and disclosure communications
- Stakeholder management experience - must have the ability to build strong relationships internally
- Customer focused - you will possess a passion for the members of the organisation you work with
- Strong Brand
- Excellent team culture
This company is entering an exciting phase that you could be a part of! If you think that you have the necessary skills then please apply today.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion with a Marketing & Communications specialist then please call Danielle Coco on 8599 9093.
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- Insurance Product Manager
- Product Manager Investment Wrap
- Senior Manager - Retail Insurance
- Senior Product Manager
- Project Manager/Product Manager
- Retention Marketing Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Senior Manager, Market Strategy (Retail Insurance)
- Product Manager
- Digital Producer
- Marketing Manager - Adviser Marketing
- Account / Relationship Manager
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager - wealth
- Senior Product Manager, Corporate Super
- Marketing Coordinator
- Reporting Analyst
- Product Development Manager
- Digital Producer
- Senior Manager - Corporate Communications