Marketing Campaign Manager - Wealth Management
Our Client is a well established superannuation fund.
This business is ready to embark on a huge growth phase with some very exciting prospects on the horizon.
They are heavily invested in taking their business to the next level which means a unique opportunity for anyone joining their team.
A new opportunity has been created for strong and seasoned Campaign Marketing Manager to come in for an initial 6 month fixed term period.
This role will see you focused on the business's biggest program of work that will give you the chance to 'make your mark' within the industry.
Key focus points
- Working in conjunction with a Senior Marketer, you will take the lead on the execution of 'take to market' strategies focused around member attraction, engagement and retention
- Manage marketing campaigns from strategy through to implementation whilst ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Measure effectiveness of each marketing campaign by ensuring appropriate evaluation mechanisms are in place
- Conduct post implementation reviews on outcomes against objectives
- Manage external agency relationships
To be successful you will need
- Strong superannuation knowledge (desirable)
- Proven experience managing multiple marketing campaigns ideally with a member engagement & retention focus for 'take to market' campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to build solid relationships
- The ability to work autonomously whilst working within a team environment
- Chance to 'make your mark'
- Strong Brand
This company is entering an exciting phase that you could be a part of! If you think that you have the necessary skills then please apply today.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion with a Marketing & Communications specialist then please call Danielle Coco on 8599 9093.
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- Insurance Product Manager
- Product Manager Investment Wrap
- Senior Manager - Retail Insurance
- Senior Product Manager
- Project Manager/Product Manager
- Retention Marketing Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Senior Manager, Market Strategy (Retail Insurance)
- Product Manager
- Digital Producer
- Marketing Manager - Adviser Marketing
- Account / Relationship Manager
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager - wealth
- Senior Product Manager, Corporate Super
- Marketing Coordinator
- Reporting Analyst
- Product Development Manager
- Digital Producer
- Senior Manager - Corporate Communications