Do you have experience assembling items?
Are you available immediately?
Our client are looking for a hardworking individual to join their team on a 6-8 week basis starting immediately.
• Assembling fabric chairs together
• Plugging the chair in and ensuring the electronic aspect is working properly
• High attention to detail, ensure the chair is assembled correctly
• No experience is needed
• Looking for someone that has a strong work ethic
• Can work to instructions
• Team Player
Own transport is needed due to company location and start time.
Start: Monday 12th September
Duration: Temporary (6-8 Weeks)
Hourly Rate: £8.00 - £9.00 plus Holiday Pay
Location: Orwell, Cambridgeshire
Hours of Work: 07:00 – 16:30 (30 min lunch)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Temporary Vacancy.
- Rate: Â£8 - 9 per hour + holiday pay
- Location: Orwell, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Contact: Rachel Samuels
- Tel: 01223855442
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Req/004618
- Posted: 2016-09-19 16:17:30 -
- View all Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef