English Teaching Positions - Work in Friendly Schools
I am currently working with two schools in the Bedfordshire area that are looking for strong English teachers to join their growing and successful schools.
One position is a teaching position in a school rated ‘Good' by OFSTED and a very friendly environment that will allow you to really enjoy your daily work.
The second position is the curriculum lead at a school that has struggled in the past but has now got a very strong management team who have been praised by OFSTED and are looking to take on other likeminded leaders.
The teaching position is for an immediate start so if you are still looking for a permanent position you can quickly secure employment.
The leadership post is for a January start so anyone looking for progression has time to get their notice in to you current school and take the next step in you career.
We are looking for:
- Qualified teachers and teachers with leadership experience
- Good communicators
- Reliable and punctual individuals
- Previous and consistent permanent experience
To discuss teaching opportunities or support roles within schools throughout the UK, or to apply to a specific position, then call James Chapman on 0207 940 2749.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist teaching recruiter working with a number of schools throughout the UK and overseas with a particular focus on the Bedfordshire and East of England areas.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ENTRY TO REGULATORY AFFAIRS: SOUTH GERMANY
- Customer and Office Assistant – Medical Corporation- Loos/Lille
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Quality operations leader - aseptic experience needed - Spain
- Island Social Workers - Free Flights & Accommodation
- Fantastic CP opportunity in the Midlands! Good Pay!
- HR MANAGER - People Development -Corporate Role!!!
- Safeguarding with Children! - SP - £1000 Welcome Bonus!
- Teaching Assistant Vacancy – Small, Friendly Classes
- (Senior) CRA – New Compound – URGENT! - Belgium
- Social Worker-Intake Team-£35 per hour
- Safeguarding Manager - Phone IV - Free Accommodation
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Head Project Manager - Small Company - Hamburg
- Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Historic School, Est. 1727
- Sales Executive - Composites
- MSL- New products! -North Spain
- Metrology/CMM Engineer
- MSL- New product! -Spain SE