Cardiac Unit Manager
HCL Permanent is currently working with one of the UK’s largest Hospital Groups located in the heart of London. The Hospital is supported by world-class doctors from leading London teaching hospitals.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic Senior Nurse or Ward Manager with extensive Cardiac experience to lead their unit.
This is a Monday - Friday position, covering hours between 8am and 4pm.
The starting salary is between £44,152 and £49,671 per annum
NMC Registered Nurse
Evidence of effective management
As an organisation they offer a friendly and supportive working environment, with staff benefits that include pension scheme, private healthcare plan and life assurance.
If this exciting and challenging opportunity sounds of interest, and provides the development opportunity you’re seeking, please send your CV to clicking APPLY now to secure an interview.
Interviews will be arranged as applications are received. Once the vacancy has been filled applications will no longer be accepted therefore please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£44152 to Â£49671 Per: annum Benefits: PLUS BENEFITS
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Phillips
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NJP13046
- Posted: 2016-09-21 09:54:11 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- Endoscopy Nurses Wanted!!!
- ICU Nurses Wanted
- Relocation Opportunities for Nurses
- The London Clinic - Senior Staff Nurse - ICU
- Calling All Nurses!
- The London Clinic - Urology - Staff Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse - Out of Hours Triage
- Band 5 Paramedic
- Band 5 Paramedics Wanted
- Paramedics Wanted
- Critical Care Lead
- Specialty Doctor (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Specialty Doctor (Urology)
- Specialty Doctor (General Medicine)
- Specialty Doctor Accident & Emergency
- SHO (Respiratory Medicine)
- Consultant Paediatricion
- Specialty Doctor (Acute General Medicine)