Cardiac Unit Manager
HCL Permanent is currently working with one of the UK’s largest Hospital Groups located in the heart of London. The Hospital is supported by world-class doctors from leading London teaching hospitals.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic Senior Nurse or Ward Manager with extensive Cardiac experience to lead their unit.
This is a Monday - Friday position, covering hours between 8am and 4pm.
The starting salary is between £44,152 and £49,671 per annum
NMC Registered Nurse
Evidence of effective management
As an organisation they offer a friendly and supportive working environment, with staff benefits that include pension scheme, private healthcare plan and life assurance.
If this exciting and challenging opportunity sounds of interest, and provides the development opportunity you’re seeking, please send your CV to clicking APPLY now to secure an interview.
Interviews will be arranged as applications are received. Once the vacancy has been filled applications will no longer be accepted therefore please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£44152 to Â£49671 Per: annum Benefits: PLUS BENEFITS
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Phillips
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NJP13046
- Posted: 2016-09-21 09:54:11 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- ST1 General Surgery.
- ST1 in General Medicine
- Speciality doctor in emergency Medicine
- Consultant Specialising in A&E
- Calling FRCR qualified doctors!
- Thoracic Radiologist
- Consultant in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- Respiratory Medicine - Consultant
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology - Bupa Cromwell
- Consultant Histopathologist – (Cancer Services)
- Senior Oncology
- Consultant Haematologist – (Cancer Services)
- Acute Medicine - Consultant
- Oncology nurses
- Consultant – Radiology (Cancer Services)
- Specialty Doctor - Geriatrics
- ICU Nurse - Private Hospital
- Paediatric Nurses
- Specialty Doctor in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- King Edwards VII - Recovery Nurse