Deputy Service Manager / Tech Desk Team Leader
Deputy Service Manager / Tech Desk Team Leader (Office Based)
Salary: £33,000 – £36,000 neg + great benefits, company car, overtime
I am currently recruiting for a very well established Telecommunications company based in the Luton area that are looking for a experienced Senior Engineer or a Service manager who are looking for the next step in their career.
They have a huge focus on customer care and ensuring the best possible service for each and every customer which remains at the centre of what they do. This role will be working very closely with the Service Manager to ensure that the companies Technical Desk runs efficiently and productively and also they will be responsible for the delivery to customers.
Working closely also with the Admin team, installations and channel Engineering Managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the CAE’s (Customer Account Executives)
- Providing technical support to the engineers
- Keeping a log of good and bad customer feedback
- Prioritise services calls and allocate to engineers
- Keeping our CRM updated
- Escalating high level faults to the Service Manager and Manufacture where required
- Keeping the service queues updated and ensure everything possible is being done to resolve to the customer’s satisfaction
- Booking in add works
- Making sure engineers are putting good notes into service calls
- Checking sites that need to be upgraded (SWAS)
- Listen out for different calls and offer assistance
- Deal immediately with any unhappy customers
- Continue to set the Bar in customer service and closing calls
- Integration of Acquisitions
- Manage, Appraise & set objectives for the Service Co-Ordinators
- Strong client service orientation and ability to interact with clients, staff and management teams.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate at all levels (and translate technical data into layman’s terms).
- Ability to work independently, with a high degree of initiative, and within a collaborative team environment.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- An ability to solve problems in a logical manner, thereby rectifying customer issues speedily and efficiently.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- In-depth expertise in
- MiVoice 250 with apps
- IP Office V9 with apps
- The ability and drive to learn and work with new technologies and products as required
- This role will require occasional out of hours and weekend working.
If you feel like you have the right skill set for the role and would like to discuss further please apply or give me a call 01282 777 414 or apply online
- Start: asap
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£33000 to Â£36000 Per: annum Benefits: neg + great benefits
- Location: Luton,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Telecoms
- Recruiter: SER Limited
- Contact: Hal Croasdale
- Tel: 01282 777414
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VAC-26530
- Posted: 2016-09-21 13:10:16 -
- View all Jobs from SER Limited
More Jobs from SER Limited
- Office Based New Business Consultant x2
- Landscape Designer/Civil Engineer
- Asbestos Consultant
- Asbestos Consultant
- Senior PR Specialist
- Electrical Estimator
- Head of Stores / Facilities Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Field Based Sales Consultant
- Electronic Repair Technician
- Calibration Technician
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Fire and Security Engineer.
- HGV Mechanic
- Field Service Engineer - Crushing & Screening
- Procurement / Materrials Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Admin Manager
- Sales Assistant