Gas Operations Manager
My client, a housing association based in South London is looking for a Permanent Gas Contracts Manager to join their team.
This is a full time permanent position and the successful candidate will desirably hold most, if not all of the following qualifications;
Gas safety management
P405 - Asbestos
Gas Safe or NICEIC qualified
Building Services Surveyor or equivalent
The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows;
Provide an exemplar, first class, customer-focused, value for money service for Gas and other Mechanical / Electrical services including Alternative Technologies, working closely with the wider Property Services Team.
Ensure fit-for-purpose processes are in place to accurately monitor and manage Hyde's Gas safety compliance rates.
Manage the gas investment, servicing and repair service ensuring legislative compliance and effective service delivery.
Other responsibilities will include;
You will be a seasoned Gas manager having worked in a social housing situation with demonstrable people management experience.
You will manage, develop and motivate staff to deliver high performing, value for money services which are responsive to residents in line with the Service Promise.
You will also manage direct contractual relationships with service providers in line with agreed contracts.
You will Research and provide expert advice on gas and other related technologies to ensure Hyde optimises its policies and processes in these areas.
You will Monitor and oversee contracts, manage contractors in line with contractual obligations achieving cost savings and excellent customer service.
You will be a strategic thinker providing expert advice and recommendations on complex and business issues.
You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional networking and report writing skills, be proficient in word, excel and outlook and be able to analyse data and report accordingly with great attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest to you, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £45000 - £65000 per annum + Car/Allowance + Benefits
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-21 15:31:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland