My client, a major Utilities Service Provider, are looking to bring on an Interim Contract Analyst for an initial 3-9 month period.
They are currently going through a period of large-scale Change and Transformation, and have a significant number (4000-5000) of contracts out with various third parties.
They are in need of someone to work through all of these contracts and pick up on all of the relevant financial information, and set up a large database detailing this information in a summarised format.
This will then be used to make the necessary changes to their contractual obligations with these suppliers.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience as a Contract/Financial Analyst
- Excellent Excel skills
- ACCA/CIMA Training is highly desirable
- Contracts/Finance background within the Private Sector (ideally in a heavily regulated Service industry - Utilities/Transport/Construction/Engineering etc.)
- Experience working within an organisation going through a period of Change/Transition
This is an urgent role with a September start date on offer, so please send over an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Interim Marketing Analyst
- Solutions Architect
- Executive Assistant
- Rewards and Benefits Consultant/ Specialist
- Benefits and Pension Specialist
- Brand Manager
- Payroll and Benefits Manager - leading retailer
- Medical Field Sales Consultant, £25,000 base + Car + Bonus
- Business Change Manager
- Project Manager - Winter Resilience
- Interim Project Manager
- Field Sales Consultant £25,000 base, Car, Phone & Bonus
- Interim Health and Safety Manager
- Interim Head of Trade Planning
- Project Manager - Credit Cards
- Business Analyst
- Contracts Manager - Mental Health
- HR Recruitment consultant
- Search Consultant
- Internal Recruiter