GPW Recruitment are looking for x2 plumbers to start work on the 3rd October in Solihull.
The work is due to last approximately 2 month's but could go on longer.
Ideally the candidate should have experience working with screwed steel and plastic.
You should hold minimum of a CSCS card, it would be an advantage if you hold a current IPAF or PASMA.
For all information please contact Josh on 01744 452026 for all information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Mechanical Fitter
- Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical / Dimensional Calibration Technician / Engineer
- Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools)
- Principal Piping and Layout Engineer
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) / HGV Mechanic / Fitter
- Mig Welder
- Sales Person
- Setting Out Engineer (Substation)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Miller
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Quantity Surveyor (Residential/Build) - Bournemouth
- Procurement Quantity Surveyor (Student Accommodation/Residentia
- Assistant QS - Student Accommodation - NW OR Bangor
- Multi Skilled Operator
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer