Business Manager – Automotive
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years.
Operating 29 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, MG, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Showroom / Business Manager for our multi franchised dealership in Oxford.
Reporting in to the General Sales Manager, the successful Business Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- Securing finance business using approved providers.
- Ensuring F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products.
- Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
As our ideal Business Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be an outstanding salesperson.
- Have up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
- Have an ability to build exceptional customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
- Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team.
- Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
In return for your hard work as our Business Manager, you will be entitled to an OTE £50,000 and Company Car.
We are looking for an experienced automotive professional who has the knowledge, skills, experience and outstanding track record in F&I to provide our customers with outstanding service.
If you feel you are the right person please click APPLY to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Graphic Designer
- Deputy Programme Manager
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Business Manager – Commercial Vehicles
- Engineering Technician
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician