Business Development Manager - New Business
A new Business Development Manager is required for an expanding team within a leading telecommunications company based in Heathrow.
The company are looking for a highly energetic individual who is capable of bringing in new customers to the company.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will be selling Managed Network Services, point-to-point circuits, cloud, infrastructure and unified communications.
Ideally the company are looking for someone to come in and impact the company’s revenue effectively, showing strong determination and hunger to exceed expectations.
Of course proven sales capacity in new business will be required to do this kind of role.
Skills and experience
The following will be required for this role:
- Experience within the telecommunication industry
- Global experience across the Asia Pacific regions
- Proven sales capacity within new business development
- Demonstrated ability to exceed targets
- Strong business acumen
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Senior Technical Consultant
- SIEM Cyber Security Analyst
- Project Manager - IP Ethernet
- Sales Account Manager
- Software Developer (PHP)
- Identity & Access Manager
- Account Manager (Data Networking Oil & Gas or Professional Services)
- Senior Security Consultant
- French Speaking Pre Sales Technical Consultant
- Network Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Data Loss Prevention Senior Consultant / Manager
- GRC Consultant
- Cyber Defence Consultant
- Senior Investigations & Incident Response Consultant
- Senior Channel Partner Manager
- Synergy SW Consultant
- Presales Consultant- Telecoms services
- Management Consultant – Cyber
- Audit & Compliance Consultant
- Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence Analyst