Business Development Manager - New Business
A new Business Development Manager is required for an expanding team within a leading telecommunications company based in Heathrow.
The company are looking for a highly energetic individual who is capable of bringing in new customers to the company.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will be selling Managed Network Services, point-to-point circuits, cloud, infrastructure and unified communications.
Ideally the company are looking for someone to come in and impact the company’s revenue effectively, showing strong determination and hunger to exceed expectations.
Of course proven sales capacity in new business will be required to do this kind of role.
Skills and experience
The following will be required for this role:
- Experience within the telecommunication industry
- Global experience across the Asia Pacific regions
- Proven sales capacity within new business development
- Demonstrated ability to exceed targets
- Strong business acumen
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Regional Account Manager
- Information Security Consultant
- Head of Support
- DevOps Consultant
- Managing Consultant (Incident Response)
- Information Security Specialist
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Account Manager
- Information Security Officer
- CA Spectrum / OSS Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Support Consultant
- UX Web Developer
- Senior Security Consultant
- Senior Sales Engineer
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Financial Services
- Cyber Security Senior Manager / Director – Public Sector
- Senior Linux Systems Administrator
- Solution Centre Engineer - Wholesale
- IT Business Analyst