Affiliate Marketing Manager ( Dutch )
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Dutch) - Salary Package Competitive, full benefits package - Online Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a highly experienced Affiliate Brand Manager to be responsible for the Dutch market of an international online sector company with their Head Office based in Gibraltar.
The aim of this new and challenging role is to grow and develop an already existing portfolio of Affiliate partners, promoting the leading English Affiliate program and managing on going relationships with existing partners.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of client Affiliate marketing programs
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Dutch Affiliates and partnerships
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
- Identifying new client opportunities
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results and devising strategies to move forward
- Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns
- Work closely with Media Buyer Manager
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact
- Proactively managing your online marketing budget
- Developing and maintaining market leading industry knowledge of Affiliate marketing
- Attend relevant industry conferences
- Mobile knowledge
- SEO/ASO (App Store Optimisation)knowledge would be ideal
- Solid experience within Account Management, Digital marketing or Affiliate Marketing
- Native level Dutch speaker
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Proven creative skillset
- High level experience with Microsoft office programmes such as Word and Excel
- Previous online media buying experience
- Experience with CPA (Cost Per Action), CPC (Cost-Per-Click )and CPM (Cost-Per-Mill) and Revenue
- Requires a target driven individual
- Strong negotiation, analytical skills and highly numerate
- Team focussed approach to work and company objectives
Our international client is a market leading, FTSE 250, online service provider offering unique services that are managed out of their Gibraltar office via a subsidiary company.
They provide value added, cutting-edge solutions to online industry leaders.
Well known for their strong brand presence, their business is centered on sophisticated, progressive sales with a retention focus.
Management teams have a clear idea of what is required to be at the forefront of their sector.
Employees have an abundance of talent and ambition, with a true “team” orientated attitude.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an industry leading institution.
Full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Maggie Frappola, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRG
- Service Support Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Account and Audit Assistant Manager
- Tax Supervisor
- Dutch CS Conversion & Sales Agent
- CRM Executive
- PPC Manager
- Lead UX Designer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- CRM Executive
- Legal Assistant
- Affiliate Manager (Italian)
- Deployment Consultant
- Managed Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service - Debt Recovery
- Senior Developer