Secondary SEND Learning Support Assistant
THE SCHOOL: A dedicated Special Educational Needs and Disabilities school dedicated to supporting their students learning and personal growth through understanding, empathy and encouragement.
Students within the school hold various educational needs including Autism, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome or Emotional Behaviour Difficulties.
THE ROLE: The successful candidate will have proven experience working with students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and a desire to improve their wellbeing and education in line with school values.
This role will involve both 1:1 and group interventions, as well as general class support.
Commencing in October, this is a full time role for the full academic year.
TO APPLY: Please contact Thames Teachers or email your applications to find out more about this role and to apply.
Thames Teachers will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school.
Offers are subject to vetting checks.
THAMES TEACHERS: We are a small but effective agency, run by teachers.
We specialize in recruiting for and on the behalf of London based schools only.
We cover long-term, permanent and daily recruitment requirements for schools in Greater London.
We are fast becoming known as the agency that provides an excellent service while paying the highest rates, GUARANTEED!
More Jobs from Thames Teachers
- Cover supervisor South East London
- 1:1 Part time SEND TA
- SEND TA
- Head of Drama
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- HEAD OF MUSIC/MUSIC TEACHER
- Graduate TA - Secondary - Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
- RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
- ENGLISH TEACHER - SEND SCHOOL
- DRAMA TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 4 TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 5 TEACHER
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- School Secretary / Administrator
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- YEAR 5 PRIMARY TEACHER