Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- £20,000 Starting Salary + Attractive Commission Package.
Award Winning Company - Manchester City Centre.
Liquid Personnel are currently seeking a talented, driven and determined sales experienced individual to work within our friendly and welcoming office as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Liquid Personnel is an award winning, specialist social work and healthcare recruitment consultancy.
We are a company of driven individuals who are passionate about what we do.
Our people are our product, therefore we only recruit the very best and we have the awards to prove it.
- Holders of Investors In People Status since 2007
- Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015
- Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2015 & 2016
- Great Manchester Fastest 50 2016
- Recruiter Fastest 50 2016
- 3rd Place in UK's Best Workplaces Awards 2015 (Medium Companies)
From day 1 you are surrounded by exceptional colleagues.
We work in friendly and supportive teams and you will be given excellent training to make sure you have all the tools you need to be successful within your own role.
Rewards you can benefit from with Liquid Personnel-
- A competitive basic salary or £20k + uncapped commission.
Achievable OTE of £35k within year 1.
OTE of £50k-£60k in year 2 and upwards from £70k from year 3 onwards.
- Outstanding in house training scheme to assist you with your success.
- 24 days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
Employees also benefit from a Christmas shut down period.
- Working within modern and innovative office in the busy heart of Manchester city centre- offering a fresh and spacious working environment.
- Excellent in-house reward schemes to honour success and job satisfaction - including Duvet Days, holidays and early finishes.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Discounted city centre parking.
- The opportunity to be part of our close-knit sales teams where our consultants work collectively together to help each other.
Due to growth and expansion we require a focused, and proven sales specialist to join our award winning and committed sales recruitment team working to fill roles within the health care and social work industry.
This is a full time and permanent position within Liquid Personnel's busy and supportive recruitment team.
You will be responsible for the growth and development of your own geographical patch, working hard to maintain relationships within the social work and health care industry by placing successful and qualified staff.
This is very much a 360 role, and you will take care of the recruitment process from start of application to final placement.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will-
- Possess a natural ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Be assertive, pro-active and confident
- Have the passion and drive to succeed and progress within your own role
- Use excellent communication skills to create and maintain relationships at all levels- both face to face and over the phone
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of going ‘that extra mile'
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment effectively, meeting all appropriate deadlines in the process
- Be goal and figure orientated with the motivation to do well
The role is to start asap therefore, if you believe you are the right person for the role start your limitless career with Liquid Personnel today by sending a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Looked after Children - Norfolk - £28p/h
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Luton - £28 ph
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) -South Gloucester
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Trafford - £25.02 ph
- Social Worker - Adults Team - Surrey - £25ph
- Social Worker - Children Safeguarding Team - Burntwood
- Consultant Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Somerset
- Social Worker -Adults Services Hospital Team -Wakefield - £23ph
- Assistant Team Manager - Children and Families Team - Norfolk -
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - West Midlands -
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - West Midlands - £23-24 p/hour
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Stroke Rehabilitation - NHS -
- Occupational Therapist - Inpatient rehabilitation - Medway
- Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy - Band 6 - Surrey
- RMN Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Cheadle
- RMN or RNLD - Night Manager - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - CAMHS Hospital - Stafford
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Challenging Behaviour - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home