Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant- £20,000 Starting Salary.
Award Winning Company in Manchester City Centre.
Liquid Personnel are a multi award winning company specialising within social work, healthcare and nursing recruitment.
Founded in 2006, Liquid Personnel achieved huge growth and expansion to become a market leader within the social work recruitment industry.
Driven by our success we are currently recruiting forward thinking and ambitious graduates to join our successful and motivated team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career in a fast paced and very rewarding sales environment.
We are a company that takes great pride within our workforce.
We are a consistently fast growing business.
We have forecasted further aggressive growth for this year and working for us means you can benefit from our award winning reputation.
- Holders of Investors In People Status since 2007
- Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015
- Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2015 & 2016
- Great Manchester Fastest 50 2016
- Recruiter Fastest 50 2016
- 3rd Place in UK's Best Workplaces Awards 2015 (Medium Companies)
This is a full time and permanent position within Liquid Personnel's busy and supportive recruitment team.
You will be responsible for the growth and development of your own geographical patch, working hard to maintain relationships within the social work and health care industry by placing successful and qualified staff.
This is very much a 360 role, and you will take care of the recruitment process from start of application to final placement.
Working for Liquid Personnel you can benefit from-
- Basic salary of £20k plus uncapped commission.
Realistic OTE of £35k - £40k during first year, £50k - £60k during second year and £70k+
- Working within modern and innovative offices in the busy heart of Manchester city centre, offering fresh fruit baskets and free drinks, including chilled water and Red Bull.
- Easily accessible offices to a number of local transport links and discounted city parking for drivers.
- 24 days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
Employees also benefit from a Christmas shut down period.
- Duvet Days- extra holidays through exceptional attendance.
- The opportunity to really grow and develop your career by offering you the very best training and development on all you need to know about the health care and social work recruitment industry.
- Free Gym Membership
We are looking for newly qualified graduates with a positive can do attitude to really hit the ground running on our busy and competitive sales floor.
You will show determination, an eye for detail and a real passion to ‘get on and do well.'
As an ideal candidate you will-
- Ideally have previous experience in a target driven environment.
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels.
- Remain professional, efficient and punctual in all situations.
- The drive and determination to meet and surpass targets, with the ability to grow and succeed within your own role.
- Have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
- Possess a polished, and professional business manner.
- Be goal and figure orientated.
If you believe you are the talented and focused individual we are looking for here at Liquid Personnel, or to find out more information on this Trainee Recruitment Role in Manchester, please send a cover letter and a copy of your most recent CV asap.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Compliance and Audit Administrator
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Senior Service Quality Inspector - RGN or RMN
- Senior Service Quality Inspector - RGN or RMN
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Neuro/Stoke Community Rehab
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team