Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare and Social Work Sector.
Award winning Company in Manchester City Centre - £20,000 Starting Salary + Attractive Commission Package.
Liquid Personnel are a rapidly growing and successful recruitment consultancy operating from the heart of Manchester City Centre.
We specialise within the social work and health care industry and are currently on the lookout for passionate and dynamic individuals to join our busy and demanding office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We are a company that takes great pride within our workforce.
We are a consistently fast growing business and have forecasted further aggressive growth for this year.
We only recruit the top 5-10% of sales individuals, and working for us means you can benefit from our award winning reputation.
- Holders of Investors In People Status since 2007
- Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015
- Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2015 & 2016
- Great Manchester Fastest 50 2016
- Recruiter Fastest 50 2016
- 3rd Place in UK's Best Workplaces Awards 2015 (Medium Companies)
For this particular role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of your own geographical patch, working hard to maintain relationships within the social work and health care industry by placing successful and qualified staff.
This is very much a 360 role, and you will take care of the recruitment process from start of application to final placement.
This is a full time and permanent position within Liquid Personnel's lively and fast paced sales team.
We are located in Manchester City Centre in modern and innovative offices, and require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this target driven and KPI orientated sales role.
This an excellent opportunity to join a company with large growth plans, allowing you to really carve yourself a path to a positive and fruitful career in recruitment.
As an ideal candidate for this Trainee Recruitment Role you will be-
- Money motivated and target driven.
- Possess a proven track record within sales / recruitment.
- Able to display a positive and resilient attitude towards work.
- Be professional, punctual and hardworking
- Show a desire to be successful
- Able to display excellent communication and people skills
We offer a very attractive package to our employees.
The basis salary for this Trainee Recruitment Role is £20k with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
During your first year, you can expect an OTE of £30k - £40k, second year £50k - £60k, and upward from £70k for your third year.
In addition to this you can also benefit from -
- 24 days holiday - including an extra day for every year you remain with the company, and Christmas shut down period
- Uncapped and attractive commission scheme
- Workplace pension
- Discounted parking in Manchester City Centre
- Free gym membership
- Working within close-knit and supportive teams
- Modern and spacious working environment
- Excellent on-going training and development throughout your career
- Company Holidays and Incentives
If you believe you are the talented and committed individual we are looking for to join our thriving and fast paced office, please send a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter.
Interviews available ASAP.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Community Rehab - North London
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Stroke Rehab - North London