CHP Field Service Engineer
Our client are an established name in the back up power and renewables industry.
They are on the lookout for an experienced CHP Engineer in the South East.
They have excellent retention so these vacancies rarely come around and can be classed as lucrative opportunities.
They will reward the right candidate with a healthy salary along with excellent overtime and on call rewards as well as other employment benefits
The Successful Candidate will ensure:
- Maximum functionality and availability of CHP Engines in the region
- All scheduled maintenance is carried out to the highest standard and customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Out of hours callouts are responded to in a timely manner.
You Should Have:
- HND/HNC or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- An excellent understanding of Mechanical and Electrical fault finding (Ideally Mechanically biased with Electrical qualifications)
- Ideally a background with CHP Units but alternatively a strong background fault finding, maintaining and repairing Diesel Engines or Generators
If you feel you and your skillset match up well to this advert and could see yourself as part of a reputable and pro-active Service team in the CHP Industry, please apply or contact us for further information.
More Jobs from Armstrong Evans Ltd
- Generator Control Systems Design Engineer
- Gas Turbines Sales Manager
- Generator Service Engineer
- "Project Manager" (Backup Power)
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Generator Product Sales Manager
- Commercial Specialist
- UPS Service Manager
- Service Manager
- Generator Engineer (Electrically biased)
- Sales Manager (UPS Product)
- UPS Engineer
- Industrial Refrigeration Design Engineer
- CHP Field Service Engineer
- Electrical Estimator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Mechanical Engineer- Drivetrain
- Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
- Internal Sales Support
- Business Development Manager