Automation Tester (Automation)
Senior Tester (Automation)
About the Job
An innovative Software House based in Cambridge is looking for a well experienced QA / Tester with automation experience to join their passionate team based in Cambridge.
The ideal Automtion tester will be helping the software development team achieve quality and performance goals through automation testing (Selenium / Cucumber).
As the Automation Tester, you will be responsible for evaluating & reporting on the quality of software products using tools such as Selenium / Cucumber, with the automated test scripts written in Python.
You will be planning and estimating the overall test strategy, submitting bugs, developing test plans as well as running the tests.
- Relevant Degree from a university
- Strong automation testing skills
- experience of automated web and API testing tools such as Selenium /Cucumber.
- an automation tester in this role you need to be a team player and be willing to act as a mentor where needed.
- familiar with operating systems other than Windows (e.g Mac OS X, Linux)
- Pension package
- Medical & Dental Private Health
- Travel Insurance for you and the direct family member
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual Salary Review
Please note this company does not sponsor - you must be an EU national or a UK citizen to apply for this role.
Apply now for immediate consideration for the role of Automation Tester
Key words : tester, software tester, automation, selenium, cucumber, QA, test analyst, Python
Senior Automation Tester
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Java Developer -Asset Finance/Hedgefund
- Java and C# Dev START BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- Senior Java Developer/ Team Lead
- Senior Penetration Tester - Applications
- Software Development Manager - Contract
- Technical Author / Writer - Contract
- Python Developer
- C#/.NET - SHEFFIELD
- C++ Developer
- QA Test Lead -Automation /Software Tester
- Data Scientist – Fintech Start Up – London
- Technical Author – Cambridge – 45K
- Opportunity to relocate - Edinburgh £60k
- Scala / Java Developer
- Python Developer – London £40K-£60K
- Java Developer/Programmer/Engineer
- Java Developer (mid and senior)
- Python Developer - Hedgefund
- Senior 3D Unity Developer