Junior Web Developer - Watford - £24k - £25k
Are you a Web Developer with a year's experience OR a bright graduate with a computer-related degree looking to grow your career? This is an excellent opportunity to build on your existing web development experience and join an exciting, fast-paced environment - working for a leading software company specialising in BPM Software, based in Watford, Greater London.
Skill and experience:
·Good knowledge of ASP.net and C#.
·Knowledge of relational databases, preferable SQL server.
·Knowledge of webservers (preferably IIS).
·Background in software projects in a client facing role.
The ideal person will have 1 year's minimum working experience in a development capacity, or be a graduate with good development skills.
You will ideally have a Computer Science or IT-related degree.
You should have a passion for development, as well as being enthusiastic, dynamic, hungry to learn and a keen problem solver.
You will have an enthusiasm for new technologies!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be working closely with the Development team and Operations Manager and be responsible for:
· Working with clients to understand their needs and requirements and proposing solutions.
· Configuring solutions both on and off customer site.
· Providing customer support for deployments both on and off site.
· Demonstrable understanding of effective coding practices.
· Ability to work on multiple projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You would be joining a highly successful and growing global software company that are a leader in their field.
This company believe their staff should be the driving force of their organisation's success and are constantly adapting their business processes to match changing market conditions.
The company's desire for global growth means great career opportunities for it's staff.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £25k, depending on experience.
This is an amazing role if you are looking to progress with your career in Web Development.
You will join a rapidly growing team and have the chance to progress very quickly as the company expands.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to take the next step in your career as a Web Developer then get in touch ASAP.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 426 9848 and we can discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k