My client is looking for two labourers to start in the in Sutton-In-Ashfield (NG17).
You will need to have labouring experience and must be able to work 5 days a week as it is a must for site to operate smoothly this is an essential part of the job.
This position will start ASAP.
You will need to be able to commit to the whole duration of the job, be reliable and work hard.
You will need to have previous direct experience and hold the correct tickets.
You role will be to sweep site, removing of rubbish, unloading and transporting of materials around site etc, under close supervision.
- CSCS Card
- Full PPE
- £9.26 PH
Start Date / Time
- 27/09/16 - 7AM Start
Please call Dan on 0121 796 2252 or text (AVAILABLE LAB NORTH HEADOFF) 07823 520 895 for more info.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Construction Manager
- LABOURERS IN WOKINGHAM NEEDED
- Labourer Tonbridge
- Handyman required
- CSCS Labourer required in Camden
- CPCS Banksman Slinger required in Old Street, London.
- Labourer With Counterbalance Ticket
- CSCS Handyman with own tools requried in Cambridge
- Quantity Surveyor
- Handyman required in Cambridge
- Experienced Carpenter needed for work in West London
- Site Manager - Refurb
- CSCS Carpenters required in White City
- Carpenter with CSCS Card needed in Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Labourer - CSCS
- Telescopic Forklift Driver required in Burnham Market, Norfolk
- General Labourers Required in Cambridge
- Electrical Building Services Engineer
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Building Services Engineer