Ensure Success As Senior Ecologist
From your first day with this consultancy, you will be able to seek out the best clients across the south of the UK and ensure success for not only your team but the entire business.
Not only will you be able to work with your colleagues on the huge amount of field work across the Devon area, you can also learn and develop your skills as a Senior Ecologist and get that career progression you have been looking for.
Provided you fulfil the following requirements, you will be able to join the business and start the next stage of your career:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Senior Ecologist
- Hold Class 2 Bat license, with the experience of writing licenses as well
- Previous experience of working with clients and bringing in new business for a consultancy
With an excellent location in the heart of Devon, you wont be short of diverse and rewarding field work.
As well as this, you can work across the south of the UK with the clients you feel will benefit the consultancy the most.
Salary for this position is negotiable depending upon experience and interviews are being arranged in the coming weeks.
NonStop Chemical is a specialist recruitment consultancy; we ensure that all of our candidates are provided with the best opportunities with exactly what they are looking for.
Our dedicated Ecology team work with a huge range of clients across the UK, from the largest multi-disciplinary consultancy's to the specialised smaller businesses.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Engineer
- Automotive Technical Support - OEM - Frankfurt
- Sales Executive - Composites
- Territory Sales Manager – Specialise in a Niche
- Vente - Arômes / Ingrédients alimentaire? Contactez-moi!
- Senior Project Manager - Defence
- Reg Affairs- English speaking role in Germany
- Associate Product Manager – Career Development
- Metrology/CMM Engineer
- Travel the Field - Product Manager
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - LA - London
- Part-Time Year 1 Teacher Vacancy – January Start
- R&D in Kosmetik - werden Sie Teil eines weltweiten Erfolges
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview this week!
- Clinical Study Manager – Zug - Expanding Company
- Submission Planner Lead –Cross-Functional- Belgium
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- New facilities!
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- Registered Manager–Hertfordshire–Supportive Team
- Social Worker-Front Line-Permanent