Town Planner - Leading Consultancy
With the UK's largest multi-disciplinary you can progress even further in your career as the new Town Planner.
This position is offered with excellent choices in locations across the country, giving you the choice that many other positions in the market simply won't be able to offer you.
This position does require a minimum of 2 years experience in Town Planning, particularly with experience in Planning Acts 2008 consenting systems.
Provided you have this experience, you will be able to join the team of specialists from your first day and contribute to the huge amount of projects that they have taken on for the foreseeable future.
Salary is negotiable depending upon the individuals experience with added benefits such as a contributory pension scheme being provided as well.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare