Town Planner - Leading Consultancy
With the UK's largest multi-disciplinary you can progress even further in your career as the new Town Planner.
This position is offered with excellent choices in locations across the country, giving you the choice that many other positions in the market simply won't be able to offer you.
This position does require a minimum of 2 years experience in Town Planning, particularly with experience in Planning Acts 2008 consenting systems.
Provided you have this experience, you will be able to join the team of specialists from your first day and contribute to the huge amount of projects that they have taken on for the foreseeable future.
Salary is negotiable depending upon the individuals experience with added benefits such as a contributory pension scheme being provided as well.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English teachers needed asap in Sussex
- English teacher. Start asap. Excellent conditions
- Maths teacher / Upper Pay Scale + FAA Allowance
- Maths teacher / Career Development / Easter start
- P/T Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- QSW - LAC - One week introductory period
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Medical Affairs - New product! -South East
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately