Locum Consultant in Emergency Medicine
Due to the rising need of acute services; critical care, trauma and emergency care in Sharjah a new Emergency Centre is being opened in early 2016.
The centre will be based at the largest government hospital in the emirate of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
It has 362 bed and is a tertiary referral centre.
It is also a centre for undergraduate and postgraduate medical training.
We are recruiting for Locum Consultants within Accident and Emergency to work on contracts between 1 - 6 months.
Length of the contract is negotiable but 1 month is the minimum commitment required.
Provides direct patient care and provides medical direction and advice to the 'on shift' medical and other healthcare staff within the Emergency Department.
Provides care and makes treatment decisions based on real time evaluation of patients' history, physical findings and diagnostic studies.
A full job description is available upon request.
- VERY Attractive tax free salary (daily rate will be discussed upon submission of interest)
- Accommodation provided
- Transportation provided
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £14000 - £16000 per month + accommodation/ transport etc
- Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Cavendish Professionals
- Tel: 0203 008 5210
- Fax: 0203 008 5211
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-23 19:16:01 -
- View all Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Haematology ward
- Junior Sister/ Charge Nurse - Haematology
- Cath Lab Staff Nurse (FTC)
- Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - PICU
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology