Our client is a is a state-of-the-art, walk-in facility offering multi-speciality outpatient care based in the centre of Dubai.
Services include: Dentistry, Dermatology, General Surgery, ENT, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology & Laboratory, Physiotherapy, Radiology and Urology
We are currently recruiting for a Dermatologist to join the team.
The successful candidates should be experienced in both medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- Provides dermatology care to assigned patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times.
- Required to be involved in non-clinical unit matters and the care of any patient when required.
- Responsible for compliance to the ethical and professional standards set by the clinic and regulatory authorities.
Adhere to a high standard of clinical consultations and physical examinations.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Dermatology service of the Clinic.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Dermatology service and the Clinic to the general public and wider medical community of Dubai and the UAE.
- Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Dermatology.
- Liaises with: patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors.
- Ensure patient care or treatment is delegated to a suitable qualified, experienced individual with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide the care or treatment involved.
- Basic Medical Degree recognised by Dubai Healthcare City.
- Specialisation in Dermatology recognised by Dubai Healthcare City.
- Minimum of five years' experience as Dermatologist since specialisation.
- Work experience in an outpatient setting is desirable.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- Specific interest and experience in cosmetic dermatology will be an advantage.
- Personal and leadership skills appropriate for a highly functioning clinical team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other Clinic staff.
- Publication of scientific paper in peer review journals or accepted research
A full job description is available upon request.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation allowance and Transportation allowance
- Mobilisation/ Repatriation flights
- Medical Insurance/ Life & Disability Cover (Self & family if family are sponsored and on ground)
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry