Travel Consultant - North London - Camden
One of the UK's fastest growing travel companies is recruiting for travel-hungry Travel Consultants to help sell our incredible globe-trotting experiences in their outstanding Camden store.
Our Travel Consultants love travel and are motivated about succeeding in sales, so your most important duty as a Travel Consultant will be to convey that eagerness to your customers - and with gusto! To prepare you, all our Travel Consultants get three weeks of training, learning about destinations, aviation and tourism, as well as Flight Centre's bevy of brands.
From then on you'll be in complete control of your career and that all-important salary.
We know our Travel Consultants are the best in the industry, which is why they earn a basic annual wage of £20,000 plus unlimited earning potential.
On average you'll take home £25,000 in your first year, increasing to £28,000 in your second year.
For those who get promoted to Team Leader level, your base salary will increase to £25,000, rising to £30,000 in your second year at leadership level.
Flight Centre consistently rewards results - as proven by our top UK Travel Consultants, who earn over £100,000 per year!
Flight Centre Travel Group prides itself on being one of the world's largest and most successful independent travel retailers.
Working for such a large growing global travel company gives our staff a wealth of opportunity.
As well as this, we offer our dedicated staff a bounty of benefits, which contributes to why we're consistently one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute AND The Sunday Times).
Here are just a few of the perks Flight Centre staff can take advantage of:
- Discounted travel and educational (familiarisation) trips to worldwide destinations
- Free fun social events
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free financial advice
- Career progression and leadership opportunities - including our Fast Track Leadership Programme
- Free health advice and discounted gym memberships
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Generous health cash plan
- Tax-free bikes and electronics, discounted massages and much more…
The Fine Print
We only ask for a few things in exchange for these fantastic incentives and getting the chance to take on this challenging role.
You should ideally have:
- First-hand travel outside of Europe
- Sales or retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- A warm and enthusiastic manner
To join one of the UK's most sought-after companies, apply now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Business Development Manager - Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Horsham
- Business Travel Consultant - Hammersmith
- Travel Consultant - Oxford Street
- Travel Consultant - Sutton