Kitchen Porter -Full Time ( ASAP)
We are looking for hardworking kitchen porters to work in fabulous venues in London
Your basic pay will start with minimum wage but you will get paid weekly
You must have a good command of English, and be able to understand the Chefs requests, particularly during busy times.
You must have a can do attitude and be willing to muck in where required.
Your duties will include maintaining the highest level of hygiene standards, and ensuring the kitchen is clean at all time.
You will need to clean, wash up by hand, use the washing machines and from time to time may need to help on basic food preparation.
Customer levels can fluctuate dramatically from day to day and between peak times, so you must be able to show you can work in different levels throughout the day, keeping busy in the quieter periods.
If you think this could be the place for you, apply now, quoting Ref: LTR 222
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Events & Banqueting Staff - London - £8p/h
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Events & Bar Staff - North London Dec - Jan
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Live In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club