Kitchen Porter -Full Time ( ASAP)
We are looking for hardworking kitchen porters to work in fabulous venues in London
Your basic pay will start with minimum wage but you will get paid weekly
You must have a good command of English, and be able to understand the Chefs requests, particularly during busy times.
You must have a can do attitude and be willing to muck in where required.
Your duties will include maintaining the highest level of hygiene standards, and ensuring the kitchen is clean at all time.
You will need to clean, wash up by hand, use the washing machines and from time to time may need to help on basic food preparation.
Customer levels can fluctuate dramatically from day to day and between peak times, so you must be able to show you can work in different levels throughout the day, keeping busy in the quieter periods.
If you think this could be the place for you, apply now, quoting Ref: LTR 222
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Private Members Club - Victoria - Receptionist
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Temps - £18k - £22k + OTE
- Chef de Partie - Richmond, London
- Room Attendants & Linen Porter Jobs - Chelsea, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 5 star Hotel Bar person required - immediate start - Victoria
- Private Members Bar Person - Piccadilly Circus - London