Assistant General Manager - Riverside Bar & Restaurant - London
This beautifully placed venue overlooking the Thames, in the heart of the City of London, is looking for an Assistant GM to join its team.
The AGM will ultimately progress to GM of the venue, as the current manager becomes Area Manager.
This is a growing organisation, with 2 other venues and plans to expand further over the next couple of years.
You will need Front of House skills predominately, although you must have good office and administrative organisational skills, as sometimes you will need to answer 30-40 emails in a day.
You must be good at working to timescales.
You will be responsible for organising and pricing events such as weddings and receptions.
You must be a good team player as this is not the place for mavericks.
48 hours a week over 5 days, 3-4 evenings.
6 months probation + bonus
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Temps - £18k - £22k + OTE
- Chef de Partie - Richmond, London
- Room Attendants & Linen Porter Jobs - Chelsea, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 5 star Hotel Bar person required - immediate start - Victoria
- Private Members Bar Person - Piccadilly Circus - London
- Night Kitchen Porter - 5 star hotel - Central London
- Hotel Cafe Royal Recruitment Open Day - F&B staff - 27th & 29th
- Senior Chef de Partie / Sous Chef - Chelsea - Good hours
- Sous Chef - Victoria, London - [£26k +] Good hours!