Assistant General Manager - Riverside Bar & Restaurant - London
This beautifully placed venue overlooking the Thames, in the heart of the City of London, is looking for an Assistant GM to join its team.
The AGM will ultimately progress to GM of the venue, as the current manager becomes Area Manager.
This is a growing organisation, with 2 other venues and plans to expand further over the next couple of years.
You will need Front of House skills predominately, although you must have good office and administrative organisational skills, as sometimes you will need to answer 30-40 emails in a day.
You must be good at working to timescales.
You will be responsible for organising and pricing events such as weddings and receptions.
You must be a good team player as this is not the place for mavericks.
48 hours a week over 5 days, 3-4 evenings.
6 months probation + bonus
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Full Time waiter - Victoria - Private Members Club
- Reservations & Events Co-ordinator - London
- Private Members Club - Victoria - Receptionist