Part Time Catering Asst/Food Server - Euston - 2 days a week
We are looking for a general assistant/food server to work 2 days a week for this established food outlet at a University campus in Euston.
You will need to prepare basic foods such as sandwiches and salads, and may from time to time need to cook things such as chips.
You will also be able to serve soft & alchoholic drinks, food and also to be able to use a cash till.
You must have high standards of hygiene, keep everything clean and tidy.
English speaking skills essential.
You will be paid via the agency.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and pays London Living Wage.
16 hours a week
If this sounds like a job for you, apply now quoting ref LTR 226.
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Events & Banqueting Staff - London - £8p/h
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Events & Bar Staff - North London Dec - Jan
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Live In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club